Parichoy announces Hemanta Utsav 2022 to be held on Sunday Nov 13th, 2022 at Congregational First Church in Middletown, 3 PM to 6 PM.
Please save the date and block your calendar. Excited to see you all there.
Participation requests will be accepted on a first-come-first-serve basis. For better planning please send your nominations by Oct 16th 2021, Please send your entries to email@example.com. Slots will be provided till available.
Please start preparing for any solo or group performance for Hemanta Utsav. In alignment with Parichoy’s objective, we would recommend the theme of the performances to be in bengali.
Please note the following guidelines for program participation –
- Multiple performances by the same person are not allowed – please restrict to the one which is your best.
- Individual performance requests will be accepted only from Parichoy members.
- Please briefly mention the nature and duration of your segment [e.g. Song/Instrument/ Recital/Recitation/Dance (type) etc] and any specific sound requirement you may need for your program. Participants are required to bring their own instruments for the purpose.
- Non-members can participate in group performances, if performing with one or more Parichoy members. There is a registration fee of $5 per child (non-member)and $10 per adult (non-member).
- Following participation duration guidelines shall be followed
- Kid’s Solo – 3 minutes/child
- Adult’s Solo – 6 minutes/adult
- Group Performance (short) – ≤10 minutes. (min 3 Parichoy members or their children).
- Group Performance (long) – 20-25 minutes. (min 5 Parichoy members or their children).
For any questions please reach out us at firstname.lastname@example.org.