Parichoy Annual Program 2022 is coming up on June 11th 2022.
Please save the date and plan to attend the event.
We celebrate the Bengali culture of songs, drama, dance with performances by our members. Please join us as we pay tribute to the talented artists of Bengal and help our young generation to familiarize with our heritage.
Saturday, June 11th 2022 from 4 PM to 9 PM at
East Catholic High School Auditorium
115 New State Rd, Manchester, CT 06042
Please reach the venue before 4 PM to check in and get to the Auditorium.
- Children’s drama: Coordinated by Sanchita Maitra, Srimayee Ray
- Children’s music: Coordinated by Pameli Basak
- Dance Program: coordinated by Tania Chandra
- Music Program: coordinated by Kasturi SenBhunia
- Drama : Coordinated by Kaushik Mitra and Sumilita Mukherjee
Admission Free for all.
Food Packets and Snacks will be available for purchase
Please reach us at email@example.com for details and information.
Snacks are available for purchase on premise (cash), pre-purchase needed for dinner packets
- Veg Packet ($10) per person
- Non Veg Packet ($15) per person
<Pre-purchase option for the Dinner Packet is now closed. >
Our Sponsors for the Event
Reddy Realty LLC
New York Life Insurance Company